Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Good Girl


I got a text tonight that made me realize….

”I’m really good at THAT.”* 

It was a quite, pop my collar moment, maybe one or two drinks more into the night than I should have had. 

But I don’t care. 

I’m sitting on my balcony now, (safe and sound thanks for asking) and I’m still enjoying the moment.  Every woman has those things that make her special, that make men want them, that their husbands/ boyfriends brag about to the fellas on Saturdays after they leave the court from morning b-ball.  And this is mine.  It’s all me and I have perfected it like it is my purpose on this earth.  Lucky for me, there are not many women who are as good at it as me.  Some try, but few are truly skilled the way I am.

And that works just fine in my book. 

I’ll stay focused on my talents and you can stay focused on yours.  But of this, I am very certain…..I am amazingly, wonderfully, mesmerizingly good at THAT.


Your talented Big City Girl


* Get your mind out of the gutter.  RIGHT NOW!  You know what, I’m a little worried now because who knows what you will look up next after thinking that thought and I don’t want my blog associated with such naughty behavior.  Google tracks all of that stuff you know, Shame on you. What ever you are thinking….its NOT that!  Go look up some bible verses or something. Do something useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment